Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Think Pink


Dirk took this picture of me and Chloe as we were getting ready to leave the hospital. It was so surreal dressing a baby in a pink dress, pink socks, pink hat, and pink blanket. Until that point she looked like all the boys with her generic white hospital shirt, hat, and blanket. As soon as I got her ready though, it really hit me that I have a daughter. I LOVE IT!

5 comments:

Rozemary said...

AH! Darling! Congrats on your beautiful little girl! I bet you guys are so excited. You blog is adorable, I'm so glad you are blogging, it's such a great way to keep everyone updated.
Miss you guys and enjoy your little pink darling!
BTW, You look HOT girl!

TheGefrom5 said...

great picture. Cute background too!

DRS and DDS said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see more.
Love Ya,

M & D

Autumn said...

Yay! I'm glad you started blogging...I love the background, where did you find it?

The Wilcken 7 said...

Hey ladie! I'm so glad that you are blogging.... welcome to the club! I love your page! You inspired me to create/steal ideas from the cutest blog on the block website. Thank you. You look amazing in this photo! Love ya.