This is a tag I got from Autumn where you get to figure out some new names for yourself...here are mine:
1.YOUR REAL NAME: (This is the one we should fudge, because it asks for your last name. So I thought it would be fun to...do your first name, and then add the last name of a movie star you like.) Megan Rickman
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (First three letters of your first name, plus "izzle.") Megizzle
3.YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (Your favorite color, and your favorite animal) Green Shrike
4.YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (Your middle name, and the name of the street you grew up on) Elisabeth MacArthur
5.YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (First three letters of your last name (married or maiden), first two letters of your first name, and first three letters of your mom's maiden name) Spamerom
6.YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your second favorite color, and your favorite drink) Pink Lemonwater
7.YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (Your mother's middle name and your father's middle name) Dee Ralph
8.YOUR GOTH NAME: (Black, plus the name of a pet you have had) Black Monstro
I tag who ever wants to do this one...
Ribbon Chandelier
15 years ago

1 comment:
I'm so glad you did this! Now, I'm going to have to look up what a Shrike is? Huh?
Post a Comment