Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Day of School


Jacob could hardly wait for his first day of school. He was so excited when August 18th finally came. He got all his clothes laid out and helped make his lunch the night before. When I woke up that morning he was dressed and ready to go. He said,"Good morning Mom! I'm all ready and I already had breakfast and I got my brothers breakfast too, so can we go to school now?" I told him that school didn't start until 8:30 so he'd have to wait a little while since it was only 6:30! He's so funny.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Aw, so cute! I love how kids are so excited to start school...Koen starts pre-school tomorrow!

DRS and DDS said...

It's hard to believe he is really old enough for the real deal--public schools?! Where did the time go? Kiss him for us the next time he goes out your door.

We hope he always maintains at least this much enthusiasm for education:)