It was a labor of love and therefore a privilege and joy. Thank you for letting me make it.
Your family is truly beautiful.
When I see the larger family picture I remember how Joshie didn't want to crowd into the center towards the women. He wanted to stand in front of his Poppy. I didn't even want to intrude on his macho moment by placing a hand on his shoulder. But I did get lots of hugs after the photo.
I'm an incurable do-it-yourself-er who loves projects. As soon as I've completed one, I'm dreaming and scheming in the wee hours of the morning of what to do next while the kids are at school or napping. Give me a paint brush, a sewing machine, a glue gun, or power tool and there's nothing I can't handle! And if I need help, it's nice to have a handy husband!
2 comments:
It was a labor of love and therefore a privilege and joy. Thank you for letting me make it.
Your family is truly beautiful.
When I see the larger family picture I remember how Joshie didn't want to crowd into the center towards the women. He wanted to stand in front of his Poppy. I didn't even want to intrude on his macho moment by placing a hand on his shoulder. But I did get lots of hugs after the photo.
I'm using this photo (of all of you)...unless you want me to wait :)
You're so blessed to have THE cutest kids!! miss you guys
Post a Comment