skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Yes, I'm still here...no I didn't fall on the face of the earth...as you know, life gets busy...when does that stop? I can't wait for summer. i'm getting tired of capitalizing pronouns. I don't want to change a stinky diaper. I really don't want to go make dinner. I'm tired. My kids rock. I love my family. They make me laugh and smile all...well most of the time. ;o) I can't wait for my husband to get home soon so I can hug him. I'm remembering how much I love simon and garfunkle and have been rocking to their tunes lately. I want a john denver cd. I want to run. Time escapes my grasp and dissappears too soon. Hug your babies and loved ones today. Don't forget to smile.
2 comments:
Let's run! Bring your shoes on vacation.
Oh Megan I miss you and think of you just about everyday! Keep going strong!
Post a Comment