2010 Friend Survey
Welcome to the 2010 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy and paste, change all the answers so they apply to you, and then TAG your friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
Welcome to the 2010 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy and paste, change all the answers so they apply to you, and then TAG your friends. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!
What time did you get up this morning? 4:30 am
Diamonds or pearls? diamonds
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Where the Wild Things Are (disappointing)
What is your favorite TV show? The Real Housewives of Orange County...it makes me feel so much better about my life. ;o)
What do you usually have for breakfast? oatmeal or farina, or eggs and toast
What is your middle name? Elisabeth
What foods do you dislike? anything greasy
What is your favorite CD at the moment? I don't really listen to CDs but once in a while if I'm alone in the car, I blare Dave Matthews Band, sing really loudly and pretend my steering wheel is a drum.
What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Sienna
Favorite sandwich? Turkey with spinach, tomato, sprouts, cucumber, sprinkled with pepper with stoneground mustard on a good dark whole grain bread.
What characteristics do you despise? Dishonesty, false sincerity, half-listening.
Favorite items of clothing? jeans and t's
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Hawaii
Favorite brand of clothing? whatever's cute...
Where would you retire to? right here
What was your most memorable birthday? 21st
Favorite sport to watch? olympic figure skating and gymnastics
Are you a morning person or a night person? MORNING!!! I couldn't stay up late if my life depended on it.
What is your shoe size? 8.5
Pets? NO THANK YOU!
Any new and exciting news you 'd like to share with us? I just finished my fitnss boot camp and I won Biggest Loser! I lost 7 pounds in 6 weeks. I also won most improved push-ups in 1 minute. I went from 38 to 62. I also love running now. I NEVER thought I'd say that but it feels so good.
What did you want to be when you were little? artist
How are you today? feeling that there's not enough time
What is your favorite candy? High-quality dark chocolate!
What is your favorite flower? I love the smell of roses but love wildflowers too.
What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the day we leave on our ROAD TRIP!
What are you listening to right now? the electric hum of the computer
What was the last thing you ate? greek yogurt with blackberries and a drizzle of honey...YUM!!!
Do you wish on stars? I used to.
If you were a crayon, what color would you be? green
How is the weather right now? perfect. It's about 68, sunny and there's a nice gentle breeze.
What is your natural hair color? dirty blonde
Favorite soft drink? root beer but only once in a blue moon
Favorite restaurant? I enjoy pf changs and the cheesecake factory, I don't know if I have a favorite though.
Favorite color of nail polish? Usually some kind of pink, but lately I like turquoise and purple.
What was your favorite toy as a child? Little mermaids that we took in the bath and pool. I loved them.
Summer or winter? Winter.
Hugs or kisses? Both
Chocolate or Vanilla? chocolate- that's not even a question.
Coffee or tea? Tea, but I LOVE cocoa.
When was the last time you cried? yesterday
What is under your bed? crap
What did you do last night? made semi-healthy brownies from scratch and went to my sister-in-laws and had a great time
What are you afraid of? wasting time
Salty or sweet? sweet
How many keys on your key ring? three but I only use 1.
How many years at your current job? mom- almost 7years
Favorite day of the week? Saturday. I go running early, I get to work outside, then take a hot shower and be pooped at night. That's the perfect day to me.
How many towns have you lived in? Just SD.
Do you make friends easily? I'm not good at making close friends, but I'm pretty friendly. It's almost PAINFULLY hard to talk to people. Not as shy as I used to be, that's for sure. I wish I knew how to be a better friend.

3 comments:
I love it! We have a lot in common :) Except the whole morning/night thing. We should go running together!
Love learning more about you...and LOVE you!! :)This is a good one. Some surveys are not that informative and this one was great!!
Ah, I miss you. We have sooo much in common. Lets be better pen-pals, yes?? :)
Post a Comment