So the last day of school before Christmas Break is Pajama Day! The Kindergarteners have a Polar Express Day too. It's so cute!

Here is Joshua standing outside his classroom. I made that train...I figured it took me 5 hours to complete it...I'm glad it's done!
Here is Joshua getting his ticket punched by his teacher...I mean the conductor.
Joshua finally found his seat with his name. Everyone had a mug with cocoa mix, mini marshmallows and a candy cane.
The tables were all moved together and covered with black butcher paper and Christmas lights and the room was all dark to make it like night.
Joshua was so happy and excited!
I told Mrs. Moss that she had a stowaway! The boy sitting next to him got him the chair and told Noah that he could sit next to him. When I was finished taking pictures I told him that it was time to go. Noah was so sad that he couldn't go to the North Pole today. Poor little guy.
Here is Jacob and his teacher Mrs. Everard. He loves her so much and she is a great teacher.
1 comment:
Wow - that's a lot of work on that train! Good job! That sure looked like a fun Polar Express party.
Post a Comment