Can someone please explain to me the appeal of repeatedly filling up the bathroom sink, adding hand soap, and dipping your head in the mix? This way I'd be able to figure out 2 of my kids a little better!
I think I have a similar picture of Jadon in the sink with his socks on and asked myself the same question. I love taking picture of kids getting into mischief :)
I don't know! My kids have the same undeniable LOVE for the sink and filling it for all sorts of activites. Love you blog hun! I love reading all about you and your beautiful family. So glad you are blogging now, nice to be in touch! =)
Sorta of reminds me of Bowser from Sha Na Na singing "Goodnight Sweetheart." Remember that show? You used to love watching it. Anyway, thank goodness it's the sink and not the toilet. Motherhood requires a sense of humor, huh?! Glad you've got such a good one!!!!!
I'm an incurable do-it-yourself-er who loves projects. As soon as I've completed one, I'm dreaming and scheming in the wee hours of the morning of what to do next while the kids are at school or napping. Give me a paint brush, a sewing machine, a glue gun, or power tool and there's nothing I can't handle! And if I need help, it's nice to have a handy husband!
4 comments:
I think I have a similar picture of Jadon in the sink with his socks on and asked myself the same question. I love taking picture of kids getting into mischief :)
LOL!!!!!!!
I don't know! My kids have the same undeniable LOVE for the sink and filling it for all sorts of activites.
Love you blog hun! I love reading all about you and your beautiful family. So glad you are blogging now, nice to be in touch! =)
Sorta of reminds me of Bowser from Sha Na Na singing "Goodnight Sweetheart." Remember that show? You used to love watching it. Anyway, thank goodness it's the sink and not the toilet. Motherhood requires a sense of humor, huh?! Glad you've got such a good one!!!!!
Post a Comment