I love mowing the lawn, but about a year ago, my dear lawn mower stopped working while I was using it. Ooops! So we ended up buying an electric mower off craigslist and I didn't like it at all! I missed my gas mower so much. :o(
One day while cleaning out our garage I noticed we still had the gas mower collecting dust and who knows what else, so I just put it on the curb and someone took it.
A while later, I noticed what looked like my old gas mower in front of my neighbors house. The person who took it brought it back!
Dirk took it as a sign I guess and said he'd try to fix it. Later that night I heard a noise outside, followed by Dirk coming in and asking me follow him. He pulled the starter and it was the most glorious noise I ever heard!!!!!!!!!! My mower was back!!! He even took the blade off and sharpened it and everything. See...TRUE LOVE! ;o)

4 comments:
That's awesome you like to mow the lawn! I bet TJ would love it if I liked to mow the lawn!
I think it's funny that someone brought it back! LOL!
Wow, hun! That is ture love.
You go rock your badself-mower woman!
Yep, you, Dirk, and that lawn mower---destiny!!!!!
Post a Comment