Hes so adorable! I can't believe how the first pic where his mouth if covered up looks so much like Jacob I thought it was him at first! I love your halloween pic too, so dreamy! ;)
I'm an incurable do-it-yourself-er who loves projects. As soon as I've completed one, I'm dreaming and scheming in the wee hours of the morning of what to do next while the kids are at school or napping. Give me a paint brush, a sewing machine, a glue gun, or power tool and there's nothing I can't handle! And if I need help, it's nice to have a handy husband!
4 comments:
Megan, they are just too precious!
He looks so much like Jacob! Love the butter story--apparently my mom found me on the table going at 1/4 pound of it when I was two. Hehe :)
Hes so adorable! I can't believe how the first pic where his mouth if covered up looks so much like Jacob I thought it was him at first!
I love your halloween pic too, so dreamy! ;)
Butter....hmmmmm...I seem to recall a little girl (and sisters) who had a fondness for butter too! Must run in really good families... He's so cute!
Post a Comment