Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm in business!

I've decided I'm going to make and sell hairbows! I love making them, and they are SO cute too! My sister taught me how and I'm in love with this new hobby.

So many people have asked me where I bought my daughter's bows so they can get them. Well I actually make them myself and have now decided to sell them. I can make customized bows for you in the colors you want or you can purchase these that are ready to go.

Anything 3 inches or less in diameter is $2.50 for a single clip, or $4.00 for a set of two clips.

Clips over 3 inches are $3.00 for a single, or $5.00 for a set of two.

All are attached to a small ribbon-covered aligator clip. Ribbon ends are heat-sealed to prevent fraying.

Please take a look and let me know what you think. And of course tell your friends! ;o)

5 comments:

Heidi Reads... said...

So cute! I'm definitely getting some... I just need to decide which ones! You could totally set up your own shop on etsy.com- I've heard it's really easy.

DRS and DDS said...

Adorable! Of course I thought that this would be some blip about Chloe (who pulls herself up to standing and is precociously speaking syllables)taking a bow! Hey...I'd clap for her. But really, the bows are just darling and I love the clever names. Hope the business is a hit!

Love Ya!

Rozemary said...

You are so talented and creative it drives me nuts!!
I would LOVE to order some, should I just send you a note with the ones I'd like and then mail you a check??
Let me know!
So impressed with you darling!! =}

Steff said...

No little girls hair to put them in...but I want some for me! I will have to call you soon!

Autumn said...

Awesome Megan! I'm going to have to order some for Emi...next time I'm at your house remind me. :)