Hey Megan, This is Emily Rampton, and I randomly came across your blog that was linked to someone elses... anyways, I LOVE those cute bows you are starting to sell and one of these days I want to place a little order. If you could send me your contact info that would be great!!
I'm an incurable do-it-yourself-er who loves projects. As soon as I've completed one, I'm dreaming and scheming in the wee hours of the morning of what to do next while the kids are at school or napping. Give me a paint brush, a sewing machine, a glue gun, or power tool and there's nothing I can't handle! And if I need help, it's nice to have a handy husband!
2 comments:
Oh, Miss Megan, when I clicked on your blog this time I heard "All the Things You Are" come floating out of the speaker--how sweet, sweet...
The bows are beautiful!
Hey Megan, This is Emily Rampton, and I randomly came across your blog that was linked to someone elses... anyways, I LOVE those cute bows you are starting to sell and one of these days I want to place a little order. If you could send me your contact info that would be great!!
my email is smemily55@gmail.com
Thanks! and I hope you are enjoying your summer:)
Post a Comment