Great pictures! That was so fun visiting you guys up there, thank you! Blake still talks about "Jacobs new condo house at the beach." :) BTW, your thanksgivign background is way cute!
You know, it's snowing in Buffalo and pouring right now here in Denton...I always enjoying seeing your kids though because they are a blast :) I can't wait until Chloe gets a little older and starts talking to them...hehe
Just looking at the pictures of your sweet family in the sun and surf warm me through and through. Maybe some of that sunshine will radiate right out of my computer and into our getting-to-chilly atmosphere here.
I'm an incurable do-it-yourself-er who loves projects. As soon as I've completed one, I'm dreaming and scheming in the wee hours of the morning of what to do next while the kids are at school or napping. Give me a paint brush, a sewing machine, a glue gun, or power tool and there's nothing I can't handle! And if I need help, it's nice to have a handy husband!
7 comments:
Your kids are so cute!
Great pictures! That was so fun visiting you guys up there, thank you! Blake still talks about "Jacobs new condo house at the beach." :) BTW, your thanksgivign background is way cute!
It looks like you had a great time! And, it looked like the weather, sunset, pools, beach, etc...were all perfect for you.
You know, it's snowing in Buffalo and pouring right now here in Denton...I always enjoying seeing your kids though because they are a blast :) I can't wait until Chloe gets a little older and starts talking to them...hehe
Just looking at the pictures of your sweet family in the sun and surf warm me through and through. Maybe some of that sunshine will radiate right out of my computer and into our getting-to-chilly atmosphere here.
Kiss 'em all for us!
Ah! It looks like you guys had soooo much fun!
You took some AMAZING photos girl! Dang!
Very sweet. =)
Totally cute pictures - and kids too!!
Post a Comment