AWW, I have a friend that takes her grandkids every year and the youngest kept getting the name wrong the last time he kept saying Nates Butt Farm...then kept asking why they were going and they said to get the baby a new butt...
I'm an incurable do-it-yourself-er who loves projects. As soon as I've completed one, I'm dreaming and scheming in the wee hours of the morning of what to do next while the kids are at school or napping. Give me a paint brush, a sewing machine, a glue gun, or power tool and there's nothing I can't handle! And if I need help, it's nice to have a handy husband!
5 comments:
AWW, I have a friend that takes her grandkids every year and the youngest kept getting the name wrong the last time he kept saying Nates Butt Farm...then kept asking why they were going and they said to get the baby a new butt...
That looks like so much fun. What HUGE pumpkins they have. That is by far the CUTEST pictue of Chloe I have ever seen. I love it!!!
Oh, they are the CUTEST punkins in the pumpkin patch!!!!
When did you go? Maybe next year we could all go together.
And again... very AWESOME photos!
I love pumpkin farms.. and well.. just about every thing pumpkin.
You little ones are adorable.
Post a Comment