Thursday, January 6, 2011

Ahhh

I know a ton of you have gotten sick this season...now it's my turn. Ahhhh! I hate being sick. There are so many things I could be doing! I have chills, my skin hurts, I have a fever, cough, body aches, and a headache. At least I'm not harfing.

So what do you all do when you're sick to pass time and feel better? I need ideas since I've been down for 4 whole days now and I'm going crazy.

3 comments:

The Mayhews said...

I always think of Disney movies to watch when I'm sick. Robin Hood, Sword in the Stone, etc...
But really what I did this last time was knit baby hats (using a Knifty Knitter round loom becuase I have no clue how to do it the real way.) I usually do that while I have a tissue shoved in my nose. (tmi?) because I REALLY hate the days where it feels like a leaky faucet.
Good Luck and I hope you get better FAST!

megan said...

Thanks Jaime!

jraedavis said...

I read, and catch up on sleep when I can. I think it's unfair when mommies get sick because we don't get to just lay around and do nothing we have to work double time. Through it though, I have only been sick 2 times this past year and even though one of them did entail a LOT of barfing, at least I got to sleep haha. It also helps to have a laptop to blog and get FACEBOOK - tell Dirk it's my fault you're waiting again this time :)