skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So I'm in the office and I hear a funny sound in the hallway. I turn around to see Chloe coloring on the wall with a black crayon. UH-OH!!! I grabbed the camera and I love the picture I got! I don't know how she knows about coloring, but I'm going to have to watch out now for our Little Artist!
5 comments:
I love her expression, and this picture really shows how big she's getting! You know magic erasers will get that crayon right off without having to scrub...you gotta love magic erasers!
This is the cutest picture EVER! I love it.
How cute! I love her expression! Might I venture to say you're in for it with this one? (alright, she can just join the club with B's! ;) ) She's getting so big!!
Ah, how cute! I can't even tell you how many times I have had to repaint over marker, pen and so on and so forth.
And their exspessions when they get caught, priceless!
Loved the post below this one, simply beautiful!
Check out my blog, we have some exciting news!!! =)
P.S. I am going to get my bow order to you super soon!!
This is ADORABLE! Who knows what talent is waiting to bloom. Get that girl an easel (and hug her for us, please)!
Post a Comment