Super cute! How brave to get up in front of everyone too. Love your background, infact I almost added it to mine today and then poped in here and see you did! Great minds have the same tast right?? =)
I'm an incurable do-it-yourself-er who loves projects. As soon as I've completed one, I'm dreaming and scheming in the wee hours of the morning of what to do next while the kids are at school or napping. Give me a paint brush, a sewing machine, a glue gun, or power tool and there's nothing I can't handle! And if I need help, it's nice to have a handy husband!
6 comments:
Super cute! How brave to get up in front of everyone too.
Love your background, infact I almost added it to mine today and then poped in here and see you did! Great minds have the same tast right?? =)
Oh my gosh!!! Sooo cute! I love when you can hear you laugh though in it. It makes me laugh. :)
Love the moustache! Totally cute song :)
That is really adorable! :)
That is absolutely hilarious....and I hear the other little ones next to you "it's Jacob"!! Is he the one in the middle??
OOOOOhhhhh! Darling!!! He did such a great job!
When these views
reach our eyes
far away from you guys
how our hearts sigh!
That's amore!
Post a Comment